- B. Sc.(Agriculture)/ B.E./B. Tech in Agriculture Engineering Or M.Sc.(Agriculture)
- BE/B. Tech (Computer/IT) or MCA (Masters in Computer Applications)/ M. Tech. in IT/MCM (Masters in Computer Management)
- B. Com Or M. Com Or Chartered accountants (ICAI) Or Company Secretary (ICSE) Or Cost and Management Accountant (The Institute of Cost Accounts of India) earlier known as Cost and Work Accounts (ICWAI) Or MBA (Finance)
- Graduate in Law Or Post Graduation in Law
- B. Sc. in Statistics Or M. Sc. in Statistics
- Graduate Degree in Marketing/Sales Or Post Graduate Degree (2 years full time course) of MBA (Marketing/Sales)
- Graduate Degree Or Masters' Degree in any discipline
Candidates must have secured atleast 60% marks in the qualifying degree (55% marks for SC/ ST candidates).