UPPSC Recruitment 2017 Highlights
- Statistical Officer (General Recruitment): 2 posts in Forest and wild Life Department U.P.
- Lecturer: 53 posts U.P. Special subordinate educational service (Women Branch)
- Registrar: 12 posts Uttar Pradesh State University (Centralized) Service
- Lecturer: 408 posts in Government Degree Colleges of U.P
- Scientific Officer: 54 posts Forensic Science Laboratory UP
Eligibility criteria varies for each of the posts mentioned above. Candidates with postgraduate, graduate, diploma and intermediate pass should go through the official notification. Candidates should note that the date of calculation of age is 1 July 2017 (except where other conditions are specified).
Candidates after submitting their applications through online are required to send photocopies of their all academic/required documents within 21 days from the last date of submitting the applications on the working day through registered/Speed Post or personally in the office of the Commission (latest by 9 May 2017).
Click here for more Jobs News
Get the latest election news, live updates and election schedule for Lok Sabha Elections 2019 on ndtv.com/elections. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for updates from each of the 543 parliamentary seats for the 2019 Indian general elections. Election results will be out on May 23.