Vacancy Details of Gujarat PSC Recruitment 2017
- Inspector of Registration: 5 Posts Class-II (Special Drive), in the General State Service, under the Inspector General of Registration
- Deputy Director (IT): 10 posts Class-I under the Science & Technology department
- Gujarat Administrative Service, Class-I & Gujarat Civil Service, Class- I & II: 335 posts
- Private Secretaries (English Stenographers, Grade-I): 2 posts Class-II in the State Secretariat Service
- Clinical Psychologist: 20 posts General State Service, Class-II
- District Youth Development Officer: 22 posts, Class-2, in the Gujarat State, General State Service
- Scientific Officer (Chemistry): 13 posts Class-II, in General State Service under the Directorate of Forensic Science, Home Department
- Industries Officer:7 posts, Class-II, in the Gujarat Industries And Mines Department
- Industries Officer (Technical) and Manager (Raw Materials): 4 posts, Class-II, in the Industries And Mines Department
- Assistant Research Officer: 5 posts, Class-II, in the General State Service, under Narmada, Water Resources, Water Supply and Kalpasar department
Candidates can submit their applications through the online portal of the Commission on or before 31 March 2017 (13.00 p.m).
Candidates should read the official notification properly before applying.
Election Results for Lok Sabha Election 2019 will be out on May 23. Get the latest election news and live updates on ndtv.com/elections. Catch all the action on NDTV Live. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for news updates from each of the 543 parliamentary seats for the election 2019