- Bank Note Press Announces Jobs For Graduates, Others
- Registration Begins On May 12
- Last Date Of Registration Is June 11
Bank Note Press, Dewas has announced jobs for graduates, diploma holders, and ITI certificate holders for recruitment to junior technician, junior assistant and other posts. As of now, the Bank Note Press has notified the job details in the weekly edition of the Employment News. As per the job advertisement, the details of the recruitment will be released on its website on May 12. The registration option will open the same day and will be available June 11.
The official website of the organisation is https://bnpdewas.spmcil.com/
Bank Note Press, Dewas Madhya Pradesh is a unit of the Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL).
A written exam will be held for the selection of candidates which is tentatibvely scheduled in the month of July-August.
BNP Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
- Welfare Officer: 1 post
- Supervisor (Ink Factory): 1 post
- Supervisor (Information Technology): 1 post
- Junior Office Assistant: 15 posts
- Junior Technician (Ink Factory): 60 posts
- Junior Technician (Printing): 23 posts
- Junior Technician (Electrician/ IT): 15 posts
- Junior Technician (Mechanical/AC): 15 posts
Click here for more Jobs News