Guwahati: An elephant has died after being electrocuted in Assam.
Forest Department officials believe he was part of a herd of 100 elephants who can currently be seen in the paddy fields of Nagaon, 120 km from Guwahati.
Electric cables in this area are hanging dangerously low, said officials.
In September this year an elephant was electrocuted inside a house in a tea garden in the same district. In October another elephant died in the same way in Sonitpur district of Assam.
Images in this video could be disturbing for some viewers and are not suitable for children.