In an exclusive interview to NDTV, Mr Pawar said that while he is very much with the Congress-led UPA, now and after the elections, he also shared a good equation with Mr Modi, just as he does with leaders of all political parties.
- Shiv Sena leader Rahul Narvekar joins NCP
- Karunanidhi being harassed by some forces in DMK: Alagiri
- Alagiri meets supporters, launch of new party likely on agenda
- BJP reacts angrily to Rahul Gandhi raking up 2002 riots issue
- AAP to focus on unconventional campaign in Gujarat due to fund crunch
- Kiran Kumar Reddy unveils 'footwear' as his new party's symbol
"In the last three years, the debate has focused on political corruption. However there has been no spotlight on the rampant corruption of business leaders."
The BJP appears to be sprinting towards one of its strongest finishes ever in Uttar Pradesh, India's largest state.
Jagan Mohan Reddy may have spent 16 months in jail on charges of mega-corruption, but his three-year-old party is heading for gold in the national elections.
Telangana will give KCR 11 of 17 parliamentary seats, according to NDTV's opinion poll.
PM for a Day
If you were made Prime Minister for a day, what would your priority be? Share your video message using the form below and we'll air the best ones on NDTV.
Google India has released the findings of a survey conducted to understand the impact of the Internet on the general elections this year.
As the country prepares for general elections, due in May, here are some details pertaining to the voter enrollment process.