Narendra Modi predicted that his will not be the last word in this dispute. "The arrogance of some people is very high. So anything you say on their turf, till they reply they don't feel at peace."
- Kiran Kumar Reddy reveals name of his new party
- Won't field candidates against the Gandhis: Akhilesh Yadav
- In Bangalore, where Anna rallies were hits, AAP hopes for support
- Amar Singh, Jaya Prada join Ajit Singh's Rashtriya Lok Dal
- DMK chief excludes rebel son Alagiri from list of candidates
- Alagiri to sit out national election but may launch party after
Senior BJP leader Yashwant Sinha on Arvind Kejriwal's Gujarat tour and the clashes in Delhi.
Modi's national aspiration couldn't be ignored after he registered a third successive win in Gujarat's Assembly elections.
In his first election, the 45-year-old activist turned politician defeated incumbent chief minister Sheila Dikshit in her on constituency by some 22,000 votes.
The former actor, with roles in nearly 150 films, has inked a partnership of his Desiya Murpokku Dravida Kazhagam (DMDK) with the BJP.
PM for a Day
If you were made Prime Minister for a day, what would your priority be? Share your video message using the form below and we'll air the best ones on NDTV.
Google India has released the findings of a survey conducted to understand the impact of the Internet on the general elections this year.
As the country prepares for general elections, due in May, here are some details pertaining to the voter enrollment process.