Nitish Kumar, the chief minister of Bihar, has lost two of his closest confidantes to the BJP. Renu Kushwaha - a minister in his cabinet - resigned yesterday after her husband, Vijay Singh, quit the chief minister's party to join the BJP.
- After more than 20 years with Lalu, Ram Kripal will join BJP
- In Modi's Gujarat, Rahul Gandhi's lessons on leadership and love | Watch
- BJP tries to placate angry Uddhav after cousin Raj bowls a googly
- Included in DMK manifesto: no "bashing" of other parties
- GJM opposes Bhaichung Bhutia's Lok Sabha candidature from Darjeeling
- Vote 2014: Amar Singh's move upsets local calculations
Senior BJP leader Yashwant Sinha on Arvind Kejriwal's Gujarat tour and the clashes in Delhi.
Modi's national aspiration couldn't be ignored after he registered a third successive win in Gujarat's Assembly elections.
In his first election, the 45-year-old activist turned politician defeated incumbent chief minister Sheila Dikshit in her on constituency by some 22,000 votes.
The former actor, with roles in nearly 150 films, has inked a partnership of his Desiya Murpokku Dravida Kazhagam (DMDK) with the BJP.
PM for a Day
If you were made Prime Minister for a day, what would your priority be? Share your video message using the form below and we'll air the best ones on NDTV.
Google India has released the findings of a survey conducted to understand the impact of the Internet on the general elections this year.
As the country prepares for general elections, due in May, here are some details pertaining to the voter enrollment process.