Shivraj Singh Chouhan was re-elected for a third term as the chief minister of Madhya Pradesh today, giving his party, the BJP one of its two mega-hits today.
- Bewakoof hai na, says upset Sheila Dikshit after losing Delhi
- Never underestimate a newcomer: Omar | Who said what
- Having passed with flying colours, Modi lands in Delhi
- Back to the drawing board, says Congress
- Modi a huge factor in Rajasthan win: Vasundhara Raje
- Assembly election: down to the wire in Chhattisgarh
NOTA Votes: Top 5 Constituencies
NOTA Votes: State-wise Summary
Yuvraj is not fit and Ajinkya Rahane comes into the side. Pacers Mohit and Bhuvneshwar replaced by Umesh and Ishant.
The two men, the black political prisoner and the white Afrikaans warden, forged an unlikely but enduring friendship.
After the International Olympic Committee served an ultimatum, the association was left with no choice but to amend its constitution.
- Bill to provide legal status for Aadhaar cards may come next week
- Tehelka case: Goa police slaps additional charges on Tarun Tejpal
- Nigella Lawson: A brand blemished but unbowed
- US Catholic school teacher fired for gay wedding
- Second Philippines broadcaster murdered in a week
- Australia: Indian-origin art dealer in trouble over statue
Mr Chouhan today thanked his party leaders for his resounding hat-trick in the state, calling it a victory of the people.
On Arvind Kejriwal's Aam Aadmi Party, Dr Vardhan claimed the rookie party has eaten more votes of the Congress than the BJP.