Who will be PM? Prannoy Roy brings you the all-India forecast with results of India's biggest opinion poll.
- NDTV Opinion Poll: UP with Modi, big dent for Mulayam
- NDTV Opinion Poll: Assam, Punjab rare bright spots for Congress
- NDTV's Opinion Poll: Naveen Patnaik even stronger in Odisha
- BS Sriramulu re-joins BJP, says Sushma Swaraj 'like my mother'
- Why Anna Hazare skipped Mamata rally: 'there weren't even 4,000 people'
- Controversy 101: Salman Khurshid on Supreme Court, Election Commission
- In BJP, a race for tickets: Why Narendra Modi's seat is yet to be announced
India, I have long argued, is more than the sum of its contradictions. It is a country held together, in the words of Nehru, "by strong but invisible threads... a myth and an idea, a dream and a vision, and yet very real and present and pervasive".
In Delhi, Arvind Keriwal's Aam Aadmi appeal continues. The AAP is set to win four of the capital's seven Lok Sabha seats.
The BJP will gain eight seats to get 23 of the state's 26 seats.
The BJP plus Ram Vilas Paswan's party land 23 of the state's 40 seats.
PM for a Day
If you were made Prime Minister for a day, what would your priority be? Share your video message using the form below and we'll air the best ones on NDTV.
Google India has released the findings of a survey conducted to understand the impact of the Internet on the general elections this year.
As the country prepares for general elections, due in May, here are some details pertaining to the voter enrollment process.