Congress congratulated the BJP leaders in Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh, but emphasised that it does not see this as a "Modi wave."
- Shivraj Singh Chouhan: the "mama" with staying power
- Neck and neck Congress, BJP keep Chhattisgarh guessing
- Aam Aadmi Party celebrates historic debut in Delhi
- Bewakoof hai na, says upset Sheila Dikshit after losing Delhi
- Never underestimate a newcomer: Omar | Who said what
- Modi a huge factor in Rajasthan win: Vasundhara Raje
NOTA Votes: Top 5 Constituencies
NOTA Votes: State-wise Summary
The pacer picked up the wickets of Amla, Miller and Kallis. India need to chase 281 in 49 overs to level series.
The International Olympic Committee had offered India a lifeline, and a December 9 deadline, to bar all tainted officials from contesting its elections.
Worried by US spying revelations, India has begun drawing up a new email policy to help secure government communications.
- Bill to provide legal status for Aadhaar cards may come next week
- Tehelka case: Goa police slaps additional charges on Tarun Tejpal
- Nigella Lawson: A brand blemished but unbowed
- US Catholic school teacher fired for gay wedding
- Second Philippines broadcaster murdered in a week
- Australia: Indian-origin art dealer in trouble over statue
Mr Chouhan today thanked his party leaders for his resounding hat-trick in the state, calling it a victory of the people.
On Arvind Kejriwal's Aam Aadmi Party, Dr Vardhan claimed the rookie party has eaten more votes of the Congress than the BJP.