Arvind Kejriwal, who landed in Mumbai this morning, caught an autorickshaw from the airport to travel the 5-km distance to the Andheri station in the western suburbs of Mumbai.
- Mamata to reveal 'national agenda' at Delhi rally with Anna Hazare today
- BJP works to pacify Shiv Sena, Narendra Modi dials Uddhav Thackeray
- BJP and Chandrababu Naidu ponder the pros of a partnership
- Nitish loses two confidantes, one of them a minister, to the BJP
- The Infy Touch: now political rivals, but with a lot of courtesy
- In Modi's Gujarat, Rahul Gandhi's lessons on leadership and love | Watch
Senior BJP leader Yashwant Sinha on Arvind Kejriwal's Gujarat tour and the clashes in Delhi.
Modi's national aspiration couldn't be ignored after he registered a third successive win in Gujarat's Assembly elections.
In his first election, the 45-year-old activist turned politician defeated incumbent chief minister Sheila Dikshit in her on constituency by some 22,000 votes.
The former actor, with roles in nearly 150 films, has inked a partnership of his Desiya Murpokku Dravida Kazhagam (DMDK) with the BJP.
PM for a Day
If you were made Prime Minister for a day, what would your priority be? Share your video message using the form below and we'll air the best ones on NDTV.
Google India has released the findings of a survey conducted to understand the impact of the Internet on the general elections this year.
As the country prepares for general elections, due in May, here are some details pertaining to the voter enrollment process.