Mamata Banerjee's first election rally with Anna Hazare in Delhi ended up as an embarrassing solo act for the West Bengal Chief Minister, with the Gandhian activist giving it a miss.
- BJP expected to decide on at least one Narendra Modi seat today
- Nitish Kumar's 10-point attack on Narendra Modi
- Lalu's daughter preps to take on her 'uncles'
- Chaos for aam aadmi as Kejriwal takes local train in Mumbai | See pics
- Chandrababu Naidu hints at tie-up with BJP
- Pawan Bansal in, Kalmadi out in the Congress ticket race
Senior BJP leader Yashwant Sinha on Arvind Kejriwal's Gujarat tour and the clashes in Delhi.
Modi's national aspiration couldn't be ignored after he registered a third successive win in Gujarat's Assembly elections.
In his first election, the 45-year-old activist turned politician defeated incumbent chief minister Sheila Dikshit in her on constituency by some 22,000 votes.
The former actor, with roles in nearly 150 films, has inked a partnership of his Desiya Murpokku Dravida Kazhagam (DMDK) with the BJP.
PM for a Day
If you were made Prime Minister for a day, what would your priority be? Share your video message using the form below and we'll air the best ones on NDTV.
Google India has released the findings of a survey conducted to understand the impact of the Internet on the general elections this year.
As the country prepares for general elections, due in May, here are some details pertaining to the voter enrollment process.