Mizoram election result: Congress closing-in on comfortable win
The ruling Congress has already won 15 seats, and is on its way to the half-way mark.
Ally Sharad Pawar slams Congress, says 'people don't like weak rulers'
The assembly poll results in four states indicate that people want strong leaders, NCP President Sharad Pawar said.
In an exclusive interview to NDTV, Aam Aadmi Party's Arvind Kejriwal says it makes no difference to him that Rahul Gandhi said the Congress needs to learn from his party.
- PM congratulates BJP's big winners
- Kejriwal countered challenge of Modi too, writes Sena chief
- No indication of 'Modi wave' in assembly results: US experts
- As BJP hails 'Modi factor', Congress leader votes 'Rahul for PM'
- Narendra Modi's contribution to BJP win: the big debate
- Shivraj Singh Chouhan: the "mama" with staying power