- Shloka Mehta is youngest daughter of diamantaire Russel Mehta and Mona Mehta, who own Rosy Blue Diamonds. She has known the Ambanis since she was four, according to the family.
- Akash Ambani and Shloka Mehta studied together at the Dhirubhai Ambani International School in Mumbai and have been close friends for years, reports said.
- Shloka Mehta then went to study at Princeton University. She studied anthropology in Princeton and graduated in 2013.
- Shloka Mehta completed her masters in law and anthropology at the London School of Economics in 2014.
- Shloka Mehta has two sisters and the family lives in south Mumbai.
- Russel Mehta's Rosy Blue was earlier known as "B Arunkumar & Co" and the firm has a presence in 12 countries including Belgium, Israel, Japan, US and China.
- Shloka Mehta is a director of Rosy Blue Foundation since 2014 and has co-founded ConnectFor in 2015. Shloka Mehta's firm helps NGOs connect with volunteers.
Get Breaking news, live coverage, and Latest News from India and around the world on NDTV.com. Catch all the Live TV action on NDTV 24x7 and NDTV India. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.