2. Snow leopards at the Hemis National Park
3. A stunning picture compilation
4. Quokka: the happiest animal on earth
5. The nearly-extinct takahe
6. The brush-tailed phascogale
7. Wire-tailed swallows
8. Cooper's hawk at Hermann Park
9. Bindi Irwin feeds a lemur
10. A baby elephant
11. Patagonian sea lions
Celebrate this #WorldWildlifeDay with these Patagonian sea lions! This year, it's all about educating the youths of today so that they are better equipped to protect the beauty and wonder of our Earth's incredible flora and fauna. Whether you're young or old, let's all show Mother Nature a little love and appreciate the world for what it is. How would you protect our wildlife? Share your ideas with us in the comments below. #NikonAsia Photographed with a #Nikon #D4 and the AF-S #NIKKOR 500mm f/4G ED VR.
13. The critically endangered kakapo
14. Gorgeous tigers to end the list
Have something to add to the conversation? Use the comments section below.