For ALP, Technician exam which concluded on September 4, RRBs will allow candidates to raise objections against the provisional answer keys. RRBs will release the answer keys today at 9.00 am. The answer keys will be hosted on the respective official websites. The final answer key will be released by RRBs only after evaluating the objections raised by candidates, which has been referred to as 'objection management' by the railway recruitment boards.
RRB ALP, Technician: Objection/ Challenge Submission Norms
- Candidates can click here for RRB ALP, Technician answer key, objection form
- Candidates must submit the objections in English
- Candidates must be very careful while submitting the objections, as it can't be edited later.
- Candidates shall have to submit their objections against the respective questions and their alternatives
- Candidates should explain their challenge properly. Objections without proper explanation or reference will be discarded by the RRBs.
RRB Answer Key, Objection Submission Portal: Important Points For Candidates
- Candidates shall have to login using the application sequence number. This specific number was sent by RRBs to the candidates at the time of registration on the phone number and email id.
- The correct answer will be marked by a green tick
- Question ID will be mentioned to the right of the question.
- Candidates can also see the status of the question attempted by them on the objection submission portal
- Candidates can submit their challenges till September 18.
Click here for more Railway Job, Exam, Admit Card Updates
Click here for more Jobs News