Prime Minister Narendra Modi is now addressing a rally in Madhya Pradesh's Dhar.
Rashtriya Lok Dal joins the BSP-SP alliance in Uttar Pradesh. Our workers will work hard to ensure victory of the alliance on all seats of the state, says Jayant Chaudhary.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi, on the second day of his two-day tour of his home state Gujarat, visited the Annapurna Dham Trust in Gandhinagar's Adalaj. PM Modi laid the foundation stone of Shikshan Bhavan and Vidhyarthi Bhavan. He also addressed the gathering there. After that, PM Modi launched the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan-dhan Yojana or PM-SYM. At Gujarat's Vastral, PM Modi marked the launch of the pension scheme for the unorganized sector workers, the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan-dhan, through the online fund transfer to beneficiaries.
PM Modi also distributed the PM-SYM pension cards to select beneficiaries.
The PM-SYM along with the health coverage provided under 'Ayushman Bharat' and life & disability coverage provided under 'Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana' and 'Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, will ensure comprehensive social security coverage for the workers in the unorganized sector at their old age.
After his Gujarat tour ends, PM Modi will head to Madhya Pradesh's Dhar, where he will address a mega-rally of tribals. The event was slated for February 15, but was postponed in wake of the Pulwama terror attack.
BJP chief Amit Shah will also be addressing today the launch and inauguration of schemes and booth workers program at Godda, Jharkhand.
In other political developments today, Congress' Sheila Dikshit said there would be no alliance with AAP, after Rahul Gandhi met with party leaders.
Here are the highlights on the political developments of the day:
- You wont be put into any hassle with the yojana. Whether he is a labourer, farmer, it is for everyone.
- All you have to do is go to a common service centre where you will fill a form, with aadhaar number and bank details. Your work will be done in a few minutes. This is the miracle of Digital India.
- Those detracting from Digital India will never understand the impact.
- The common service centre worker who will work there will be paid by Government Of India. You don't have to pay him Rs 30 from your pocket.
- You don't have to give a certificate showing what you earn. I have trust in you. After filling the form, amount will be deducted automatically from your bank account. You will be informed about this on your phone.
- Minimum Rs 3000 pension will be given. If unfortunately, a person dies when he is 60 yrs, the pension will be given to the next of kin.
- From Ayushmaan Bharat, mostly those benefiting are labourers. To help family in case of sudden death, Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana will help.
- We had integrated those associated with cleaning the kumbh with these yojanas. I appeal to you to integrate those who work in your household to Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi Monday launched the indigenously-developed National Common Mobility Card (NCMC) to enable people to pay multiple kinds of transport charges, including metro services and toll tax, across the country.
"Annapurna Dham should give our society the strength to ensure there is gender equality and prosperity for everyone," said PM Modi.
"Communities have come together to improve irrigation and education. Several people have benefitted through these community efforts," he added.
India has a rich history of societies rising to the occasion and taking the lead when it comes to solving the challenges every era has faced.- PMO India (@PMOIndia) March 5, 2019
Communities have come together to improve irrigation and education. Several people have benefitted through these community efforts: PM