Malaika Arora shared this image. (courtesy: malaikaaroraofficial)
- Malaika Arora celebrates her 48th birthday today
- Besides being a star, Malaika is also a yogini
- She frequently shares posts from her yoga diaries
First, wishing Malaika Arora a very happy birthday. The actress turns 48 today. The diva has been ruling over our hearts since her appearance in the iconic song Chaiyya Chaiyya from the film Dil Se in the year 1998. Do you remember? Oh, c'mon. We all do. From making the fashion traffic stop with her jaw-dropping outings to practising complex yoga asanas, there is nothing the actress can't do. And, to mark the birthday of the fitness enthusiast, let us take a look at the moments when she gave us major workout goals.
1. We have to start with this one. Here, we see Malaika Arora sharing her post-COVID-19 road to recovery and how she pushed herself to get back on track.
2. Only Malaika Arora can make this backbend pose look so simple. Agree? The actress is performing the exercise on a railing with the beautiful blue waters in the background. She also added a piece of note to motivate us and it read, “Keep pushing yourself beyond boundaries. Strive for excellence. Learn, un learn and re learn.”
3. Don't get scared. She is just balancing on a ball. Wait, what? Yes, you heard it right. A ball. And, Malaika Arora is also teaching the difference between “wobbling endlessly and balancing with grace.” Already taking notes. Are you?
4. This is how Malaika Arora says, “Namaste” to everyone.
5. This is our favourite. Just look at her. Is there anyone who can pull off a handstand with so much ease like Malaika Arora? No, right. The actress also shared a step-by-step guide on how to ace the pose. She ended her note by saying, “This pose will definitely get you started onto a powerful week. Have a good one, divas.”
Now, tell us on a scale of 0 to 10, how much will you give Malaika Arora?