The students were given chance for online choice filling for second round from August 14 to August 17. According to the schedule the display of seat allotment will be done on August 19. Reporting and document submission at selected help centers (mentioned as below) after payment of fees will be done from August 21 to August 23.
Detailed information about Gujarat medical admission process is available on website www.medadmgujarat.org.
The candidates may visit this website frequently for updated information by the admission committee.
All the candidates who are allotted a seat in the second round counselling will be required to submit original documents at one of the help centres mentioned in the official notification. The list of the help centres for the second round of counselling is given below:
1. AMC Met Medicai College, Ahmedabad
2. B J Medical College, Ahmedabad
3. U. Shah Medical College, Surendranagar
4. GMERS Medical Coilege, Gandhinagar
5. GMERS Medical College, Gotri, Vadodara
6. MERS Medicai College, Himmatnagar
7. GMERS Medical College, Funagadh
8. GMERS Medical College, Patan
9. GMERS Medical College, Sola, Ahmedabad
10. GMERS Medical College, Vadnagar
11. GMERS Medical College, Valsad
12. Govt. Medical College, Baroda
13. Govt. Medical College, Bhavnagar
14. Govt. Medical College, Surat
15. Gujarat Adani Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhui
16. M. P. Shah Govt. Medical Coliege, Jamnagar
17. P. D. U. Medical College, Rajkot
18. Pramukh Swami Medical College, Karamsad
19. Smt.'NHL Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad
20. Surat Municipal Medical College, Surat
21. GCS Medical College & research Institute, Ahmedabad
According to reports emerged in some sections of media, Gujarat government may come out with an ordinance soon on the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) based medical admissions.
Click here for more Education News