Do they only fly around looking for damsels in distress or do superheroes also have 'real' jobs? Maybe Spidey's not just a photographer by day and a web-loving crime fighting hero by night. Maybe Thor isn't just a demi-god all the time.
Maybe Pepper Potts runs a tight ship at home and Tony Stark isn't just a 'genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist' as he likes to believe. Maybe Wolverine isn't just a mutant with a vengeance. Maybe their secret lives have secrets too.
Through a series of illustrations shared on his Facebook page Flying Mouse 365, Malaysian designer Chow Hon Lam gives us his version of the real jobs of these drool worthy superheroes. When they're not off saving planet that is.
1. Ironman has his own laundry shop for obvious reasons. Because one, he can iron. And two, he can iron. Do you need more reasons?
2. Spiderman works in a sports shop where nobody hates the cobwebs he leaves behind.
3. Is it a bird? Is it a plane? It's SuperPostman!
4. Robin, Batman's faithful sidekick, cleans windows and leaves them squeaky clean.
5. Flash is a pizza delivery man. Which is all kinds of PERFECT. Is he planning to relocate to India by any chance?
6. Wolverine, does what he does best - chops things into pieces. #BewareOfClaws
7. Thor, with that lovely Australian accent *cough *Chris Hemsworth* cough*, works at a metal factory because he can work that hammer like a demi-god. #SeeWhatIDidHere
8. Hulk works at a construction site and smashes anything that needs smashing.
9. Darth Vader has secretly taken to gardening and can trim hedges better than Edward Scissorhands.
10. Aaaaand finally.. Batman. What does he do? Nothing. Because he's cool like that.