Around 400 people have been taken ill in a case of reported food poisoning in a village near Greater Noida.
The incident occurred in Charauli village.
They all ate a function after which they fell sick. A medical team from Noida has been rushed to the village.
According to reports, 10-12 people are critical and have been admitted to nearby hospitals.
Get Breaking news, live coverage, and Latest News from India and around the world on NDTV.com. Catch all the Live TV action on NDTV 24x7 and NDTV India. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.