Commencement of application process: August 23, 2017, 8:00 am
Last date to apply for OTET 2017: September 6, 2017, 11:45 pm
Admit card available for download: September 12, 2017
Exam date: September 25, 2017 (Paper I - 10:00 am to 12:30 pm; Paper II - 2:00 pm to 4:30 pm)
- Higher Secondary (+2 or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education(CT), or
- Higher Secondary (+2 or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education), or
- Graduation and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education/ 2-year Diploma in Special Education.
Candidates who wish to appear for Paper II should have any of the following qualifications:
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.), or
- Graduation with 50% marks and 1-year B.Ed.(Special Education), or
- Higher Secondary (+2 or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-year B.A.Ed./ B.Sc.Ed.
The application process will be conducted online and forms would be available on BSE, Odisha website from tomorrow. The application fee can be paid online through net banking, debit card or cash payment through a bank challan. The application fee for SC and ST candidates is Rs. 300 and for all other candidates is Rs. 500.
Click here for more Jobs News
Get the latest election news, live updates and election schedule for Lok Sabha Elections 2019 on ndtv.com/elections. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for updates from each of the 543 parliamentary seats for the 2019 Indian general elections.