Here are the messages, wishes and Facebook greetings you can send to your loved one on Karwa Chauth:
1. May the Sindoor testify your prayers (worship)
for your husband's longest life and prove
the depth of your heartiest love.
2. I hope that, this special and auspicious
day makes the bonding stronger.
3. Sindoor (vermilion) on forehead as a
prayer for husband's long life.
Mangal Sutra on the neck reminding
her promise to be bound to him.
Mehndi application on hands
to prove the depth of her love.
Let us all promise to respect
and honour our wives at all times.
4. Hope this day strengthens
the bond of love between you two.
May the almighty bless you with
a happy and long married life.
5. When I say I love you
It doesn't mean just
3 words of love, it means
I care for you
I trust you
I believe you
I miss you
Love sometimes changes some moment
and sometimes whole life.
6. As you worship the moon god and pray
for the long life of your husband.
May you be blessed with all that you heart desires.
7. May this moon light flood your life with
Happiness, Joy, Peace and Harmony.
A Dark Cloud Of Gloom Is Hovering My Heart,
Am Praying For Your Happiness and Long Life,
You Are Always In My Heart,
Missing You Very Much On This Karwa Chauth
On this Karwa Chauth, sending my heartfelt wishes you way.
May all your prayers for your husband's well being, be answered today and always.
Happy Karwa Chauth.
8. Dear Honey,
Sending you my warm wishes on Karwa Chauth...
for a long happy married life.
9. May the sight of full moon fill your heart with happiness. Wishing you a blessed Karwa Chauth.
10. You love me and I love you, We are lovers and best friends too, On this Karwachauth I just wanna say.. Thankyou darling for coming my way.