- Jio has introduced new prepaid and postpaid plans for Prime members
- The new Rs 399 plan offers 1GB 4G data per day for 84 days
- The revised Rs 509 plan offers 2GB of 4G data per day for 84 days
Under the extended Dhan Dhana Dhan offer, Jio Prime members who had availed Summer Surprise offer can now recharge their numbers at Rs 309 to get 1 GB of 4G data for 56 days, as against 28 days earlier. Similarly, if you recharge with the Rs 509 pack, you will get 2GBs of 4G data for 56 days, instead of 28 days.
Meanwhile, Jio has launched a new recharge plan at Rs 349, which includes 20 GBs of 4G data with a validity of 56 days without any daily limit. You can use the entire 20 GBs even in 1 day or over spend it wisely for 56 days as per your requirement. After you consume the 56 GBs of high speed data, the internet speed will be reduced to 128 kbps.
Similarly, the Rs 999, Rs 1,999, Rs 4,999 and Rs 9,999 recharge options of Jio will now come with increased validity of 90 days, 120 days, 210 days and 390 days respectively, compared to 60 days, 90 days, 180 days and 36 days earlier.
Here's a look at the revised prepaid plans by Jio, as per its website
However, to recharge you Jio prepaid connection in time, you need to know the validity of your earlier availed Summer Surprise offer or Dhan Dhana Dhan offer. Here is How to do that:
3) After you log in, you can see your Jio balance on top.
There are two ways to check details of your Reliance Jio plan: MyJio app and Jio website - jio.com.
How to check plan details using MyJio app:
1) Open MyJio app and login using your password or through the SIM verification.
2) Once you open the app you can see the balance on right hand side top. If you have used only the Summer Surprise Offer or the Jio Dhana Dhan Offer and has not done any other top up for additional data or for international roaming, then your balance will be shown as zero.
3) To know the validity of your existing plan, go to my plans under the main menu button on the left hand top. It will show you the plan under which you are currently registered, its validity and the amount of SMS and data available for the day.
How to check plan details online:
1) Open the jio.com website, and click on Sign in on the right hand side top.
2) You can log in to your account using your password or an OTP, which you will get on your Jio number.
4) Just below the "Summary" heading, you can see the number of days your existing plan - Summer Surprise or Dhan Dhana Dhan - is valid for.
5) After you check the validity of your existing plan, you can recharge your number to continue using Jio services, which is available under My Plans option. If you click on the recharge option, then it will show you the recharge options available for you.