- Apricot oil is great for soothing dry skin
- Apricot oil can also be used in a scrub to give you soft and glowing skin
- Apricot oil has wonderful anti-aging properties
1. Apricot oil is great for soothing dry skin. It deeply nourishes damaged, rough or chapped skin. Just apply it on the affected area and let it be. It acts as a great natural moisturizer. It is also a great night oil that can applied on you face and hands and left overnight to moisturize your skin and open clogged pores.
2. Apricot oil can also be used in a scrub to give you soft and glowing skin in minutes. Mix it with some olive oil or almond oil and some sugar to make a scrub that you can gently all over your face and neck, Let it sit for 5 to 10 minutes and then wash off with lukewarm water.
3. Apricot oil has wonderful anti-aging properties. It provides nutrition and support to your skin so that the signs of aging are reduced.
5. If the cold weather is making your hair dry and dull, massage apricot oil along with coconut oil or olive oil to restore the softness and shine. Apricot oil also helps in treating a dry and flaky scalp.
Besides these beauty uses, apricot oil is also known to be a good source of monounsaturated fats that may help lower your bad cholesterol and promote heart health. You can use it as a salad oil to add a wonderful flavour and sweet aroma.
For the latest News & Live Updates on Election Results from each assembly constituency in Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Mizoram, Chhattisgarh, Telangana, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter for updates.