ICSE Result 2018 @ Cisce.org: Everything You Need To Know
ICSE or Class 10 and ISC or Class 12 expected today on the official website of CISCE, cisce.org.
Education | NDTV Education Team | Updated: May 14, 2018 3:30 pm IST | Source: NDTV
CISCE Declares ICSE, ISC Result 2018, 98.51% Pass In Class 10, 96.21% In Class 12
ICSE Result 2018 @ Cisce.org: ICSE Class 10, ISC Class 12 Results Everything You Need To Know
Check everything your need to know about ICSE Class 10 and ISC Class 12 results here:
ICSE Result 2018: When To Check
The ICSE results will be released by 3.00 pm today. According the practice of CISCE, both ISCE and ISC results will be released in a press conference which is scheduled to be held from the council office in National Capital Region.
ICSE, ISC Results 2018: How to check
Individual candidates can access the results by logging into the Council's website -www.cisce.org or www.results.cisce.orgSteps to be followed for accessing results on Council's website:
1. After logging into the Council's website, click on the link ''ICSE / ISC Results 2018''.
2. For accessing the ICSE /ISC 2018 Examination results, a candidate may select ISC or ICSE,as applicable, from the Course option.
3. For accessing the ICSE 2018 Examination Results, the candidate needs to enter his/herUnique ID, Index No. and CAPTCHA as shown on the screen.
4. For accessing the ISC 2018 Examination Results, the candidate needs to enter his/her UniqueID, Index No. and CAPTCHA as shown on the screen.
The instructions to view the results are provided on the results web page. The user may follow the same.
ICSE result 2018: How to get ICSE result through SMS
Follow this format to get your ICSE and ISC results through SMS:
To get ICSE Results 2018 on your Mobile SMS:
To get ISC Results 2018 on your Mobile SMS:
The result will be displayed in the following format: SHASHANK TIWARI ENG-98, HIN-87, HCG-95, MAT-98, SCI-90, CTA-100, SUPW-A, PCA.
ICSE Result 2018: How the schools can check the results
The schools can access the results by logging into the CAREERS Portal of the Council using the Principal's login 10 and password.
Steps to be followed for accessing results:
1. After logging into the CAREERS portal click on the tile 'Examination System'.
2. On the Menu Bar click on 'ICSE' for accessing the ICSE 2018 Examination Results or on 'ISC'for accessing the ISC 2018 Examination Results.
3. From ICSE/ISC menu, click on 'Reports'.
4. Click on 'Result Tabulation' to View/Print the School's Result Tabulation.
5. You may also click on the 'Comparison Table' to View/Print the same.
In case of any doubt the Schools can contact the CISCE helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 022-67226106.
ICSE Class 12 results: DigiLocker
The Council will make the digitally Signed copies of the Statement of Marks and Pass Certificate available for the candidates who have attended the ICSE and ISC examinations through the DigiLocker facility established by the Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DeitY), Government of India.
In addition, candidates who have appeared for the ISC examination will also be provided with digitally signed copies of the Migration Certificate. The digitally signed documents shall be available after 48 hours of the Publication of Results through the DigiLocker.
Signing up for DigiLocker (digilocker.gov.in) is easy - all you need is a mobile number. The mobile number will be authenticated by sending an OTP (one-time password) followed by selecting a username and password. This will create the DigiLocker account. After the DigiLocker account is successfully created, one can download the digitally signed documents issued by the CISCE.
Click here for more Education News