Bareilly: Short circuit leads to fire, couple killed

 Share
EMAIL
PRINT
COMMENTS
Bareilly:  A couple was killed in a fire that engulfed their house in a railway colony in Bareilly's Subhash Nagar locality, police said today.

The incident took place late yesterday night. The couple, Bhagwan Das (55) and his wife Sanno (50), died after getting trapped in the fire, police said.

Police said a short circuit was the cause of the fire. A fire brigade team rushed to the spot and put off the fire, they added.

NDTV Beeps - your daily newsletter

................................ Advertisement ................................

................................ Advertisement ................................

................................ Advertisement ................................