- Under what jurisdiction we can detain him?
- If anything has to be done, it has to be done according to the law. We have to enforce the law.
- Will we not be taking away somebody's right to life guaranteed under Article 21 of the Constitution. There is nothing in the law to provide that.
- We share your concern but under existing law, detention cannot go beyond three years.
- If the reformation programme takes 7 or 10 years, can we keep him under detention? Where is the legislative sanction?
Get Breaking news, live coverage, and Latest News from India and around the world on NDTV.com. Catch all the Live TV action on NDTV 24x7 and NDTV India. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.