Jayalalithaa's cabinet has 33 other ministers, four more than the last DMK government. At least 25 members of the cabinet are new faces.
Jayalalithaa will hold the Home, Police, General Administration and prevention of corruption departments, among others.
Former chief minister O Pannerselvam has been allotted the Finance portfolio while another senior leader, K.A. Sengottaiyan, gets Agriculture.
Natham R. Viswanathan will look after Power, Prohibition and Excise.
Apart from Jayalalithaa, the AIADMK government will have two women ministers -- S. Gokula Indira (Commercial Taxes and Registration) and Selvi Ramajayam (Social Welfare).
The following are other ministers and their portfolios;
- C. Shanmugavelu - Industries
- S.S. Krishnamoorthy - Food
- C. Karuppasamy - Animal Husbandry
- K.P. Munisamy - Municipal Administration, Rural Development
- R. Vaithilingam - Housing and Urban Development
- Sellur K. Raju - Cooperation
- P. Palaniappan - Higher Education
- K.T. Pachamal - Forests
- Edappadi K. Palanisamy - Highways and Minor Ports
- C. Ve. Shanmugam - School Education
- S.P. Velumani - Special Programme Implementation
- T.K.M. Chinnayya - Backward Classes
- M.C. Sampath - Rural Industries
- G. Senthamizhan - Information
- K.V. Ramalingam - Public Works
- S.P. Shanmuganathan - Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments
- P. Thangamani - Revenue
- B.V. Ramanaa - Handlooms and Textiles
- R.B. Udhayakumar - Information and Technology
- N. Subramanian - Adi Dravidar and Tribal Welfare
- V. Senthil Balaji - Transport
- N. Mariyam Pichai - Environment
- K.A. Jayapal - Fisheries
- E. Subaya - Law, Courts and Prisons
- Budhichandhiran - Tourism
- S.T. Chellapandian - Labour
- V.S. Vijay - Health
- N.R. Sivapathi - Sports and Youth Welfare