The "Festival of Colours" is upon us in all its glory and we're here to make your Holi this year even more colourful. Holi is a time for colours, laughter, fun and food. The day also marks the arrival of spring. All this makes Holi the day for some picture perfect moments. As people take to the streets to play Holi with their loved ones, we bring to you the 10 most stunning pictures of the festival being celebrated in India.
Which picture was your favourite? Let us know in the comments section below.
1. Holi celebrations in Vrindavan
2. A stunning capture
3. Two young children play with gulaal
4. A dance performance in Calcutta to celebrate Holi
5. A woman plays with colours on Holi
6. Gulaal colouring the day
7. A young girl enjoys the festival of colours
8. Holika dahan in Ahmedabad
9. The traditional snack of gujiya is prepared during Holi
10. A riot of colours
We wish all our readers a very Happy Holi!