Winter blues be gone, springtime is here. The festival of Basant Panchami celebrates the beginning of the king of all seasons - spring. It is celebrated on the fifth day Magh, which is the eleventh month according to the Hindu calendar. On this day, people worship Saraswati, the goddess of music and knowledge and begin their day by offering prayers to the deity. The colour yellow also plays an important role on this day. And as is customary for almost all Indian festivals, the occasion is celebrated with great food and sweets with friends and family.
Here are some WhatsApp, Facebook and Twitter messages you can send your loved ones on this auspicious day.
1. May the revered occasion of Basant Panchami,
Bring the wealth of knowledge to you,
May you be blessed by Goddess Saraswati,
And all your wishes come true.
Happy Basant Panchami!
2. Lo Basant phir aayi, phoolon par rang laayi,
Chalo beh darang, lab-e-aab-e-zang,
Baje jal-tarang, man par umang chhaayi,
Lo basant phir aayi!
Happy Basant Panchami and Saraswati Puja 2017!
3. Isse pehle ki sham ho jaye,
Mera SMS oron ki tarha aam ho jaye,
Aur saare mobile network jaam ho jaye,
Aapko Basant Panchami ki shubh kaamnaayein!
4. On this festival of Basant Panchmi, may Goddess Saraswati bless you with knowledge and wisdom! Happy Basant Panchmi!
5. Mandir ki ghanti, aarti ki thali, nadi ke kinare suraj ki lali,
Zindagi mein aaye khushiyo ki bahar,
Aap ko mubarak ho Basant Panchmi ka tyohar.
6. Days are too busy, hours are too few, seconds are too fast, but there is always time for me to say hello to someone like you. Smile and enjoy Basant Panchami.
7. Jeevan ka yeh basant,
Khushiyan de anant,
Prem aur utsah ka,
Bhar de jeevan mein rang!
8. Veena lekar hath mein,
Saraswati ho aapke sath mein,
Mile maan ka aashirwad aapko,
Har din har baar ho mubarak aapko, Saraswati Puja ka ye din.
9. No greeting card to give, no sweet flowers to send, no cute graphics to forward, just a carrying heart wishing you. Happy Basant Panchami!
10. My heartiest good wishes to all members of your family on the auspicious day of Saraswati Puja. May Lord Saraswati shower blessings on you. Happy Saraswati Puja!