A fire broke out today in a shopping complex in Haldiyon Ka Rasta in Jaipur in the walled city which damaged five shops, police said.
The blaze broke out in a saree shop on the third floor of the complex located in a narrow lane which soon engulfed four other shops in the morning, they said.
However, no one was injured in the fire, they added.
Chief Fire Officer Jagdish Fulwari said 12 fire tenders were pressed into service.
A short circuit was the cause of the fire, the official added.
Get Breaking news, live coverage, and Latest News from India and around the world on NDTV.com. Catch all the Live TV action on NDTV 24x7 and NDTV India. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.