- I am sure you are thinking about your children's examination that have started or are about to start. I am as worried about exams as parents are.
- I feel that my 25-30 minutes discussion will be very useful for the students appearing in exams.
Cricketer Sachin Tendulkar joins PM Modi on Mann Ki Baat. This is what he has to say:
- Set realistic, achievable targets for yourself and try to achieve them.
- Set your targets and pursue them with a free mind, without pressure. Compete with yourself and not others
- Keep your thinking positive, positive results will surely follow
- Exams are not merely about marks
- Every exam is a step towards achieving that great purpose; Every success will become a key to achieve that great purpose
- Do not limit yourself with what will happen in these exams. Work for a larger purpose, for a vision
- Take adequate rest and good sleep
- In life, discipline is a big reason behind strong foundation of success; Discipline provides a strong foundation
Chess champion Viswanathan Anand joins Mann ki Baat and shares tips with students appearing for exams:
- Stay calm and sleep well.
- It's important not to put too much pressure on yourself an don't keep your expectations too high.
- Don't be over-confident but don't be pessimistic either.
PM Modi asks students to stay clam
- Even during exams, if we smile and laugh, we will start experiencing the inner peace
- If your mind is at peace you will be able to find the treasure of knowledge and exams will become much easier for you
Spiritual guru Morari Bapu has a message for students:
- My advice is that stay calm and don't run after success and accept the situation.
- It's not necessary that all of us get success we should also learn to live with failures
Professor CNR Rao:
- I fully realise that the examinations cause anxiety; that too competitive examinations. Do not worry, do your best
- There are many opportunities in this country. Decide what you want to do in life and don't give it up
I am very grateful to Professor CNR Rao for inspiring the children of the country, says PM Modi.
- While appearing for exam, take time to read the paper, don't be in a rush
- If student, parents, teachers and even seniors, work as a team and proceed in a planned manner, examinations become easier
- Parents, teachers and seniors are an invaluable support system for students during exam time
- JK Rowling is a brilliant example of how anyone can achieve success any time. She had to face many difficulties and failures
- Please do not pressurize children. Keep the environment positive: PM Narendra Modi to parents
- Curiosity is the mother of science. Innovation is not possible without science and technology
- On National Science Day, let us resolve to make science and technology as an essential part of our lives
- I bow before Sir CV Raman and appeal to you all to inculcate scientific temper
- From tomorrow, if you give a missed call on 81908 81908, you can listen to my 'Mann Ki Baat', in your regional language
- I have an exam too. 125 crore Indians are going to test me since the Union budget will be tabled tomorrow. I am confident.
Follow NDTV for latest election news and live coverage of assembly elections 2019 in Maharashtra and Haryana.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.