Here are the highlights:
- We discussed various matters with Rahul Gandhi but nothing that would interest you.
- I believe whatever information needed to be shared Ramgopal (Yadav) ji has shared.
- Each party will nominate three people each and they will sit and talk on all issues.
- The Janata Dal United or JDU government is being supported by the Congress, the Rashtriya Janata Dal or RJD and the Communist Party of India and in the by-elections the Congress and the RJD coordinated with the JDU.
- Everyone can see that the electricity situation in the state has improved. They (the Opposition) are used to lying, can't they see?
- On land bill - We will protest against the ordinance across the state