To help out and develop a perspective, here we have compiled a list of 5 courses which you can study in under graduation to have an edge in the career department in the coming years.
1. BA LLB: BA LLB is an integrated program of five years. In recent years, law and legal services have emerged as a good sector for job seekers. Apart from the private players, a law graduate can also apply for various government jobs and legal apprentice jobs with government undertakings. Students who wish to go for higher studies can also opt to study LLM after the course is over.
2. Finance: A bachelor degree in Finance can help you carve a niche in the finance and accounting sector. An alternative to Bachelor in Finance can be a Bachelor degree in Economics. These are one of those underrated degrees which help you learn basic and fundamental skills of finance and accounting and can get you a good head start in the industry.
3. Biotechnology: Biotechnology is one area of study which has been gaining momentum from the past few years and is expected to stay this way for the years to come because this field combines biological sciences and engineering to make advances in the field of medicine, food, healthcare etc.
4. Management Studies: Management studies is another one of those courses which has become popular among under grad students in recent times. Some of the popular courses are BBA (Bachelors in Business Administration), BMS (Bachelors in management Studies), BBE (Bachelors in Business Economics) etc. Studying these not just ensure jobs but also provide the right formative ground for those who aim to pursue MBA (Masters degree in Business Administration).
5. Elementary Education: Bachelors in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) is gaining popularity among students who wish to become teachers in future. It is an interesting course which not just teaches the fundamentals of teaching but also provides glimpse to fundamental principles of psychology, sociology, history, literature etc.
Click here for more Education News