The fire broke out at the two-storey building, housing a purse manufacturing factory, at around 5.50 PM, police said.
"Seven fire tenders were pressed into service and it took over three hours to douse the fire. An initial enquiry suggests that an electrical short circuit caused the fire. Further investigations are on," a fire official said.
The blaze had spread to the entire building till the fire tenders reached the spot, the eyewitness said.
Follow NDTV for latest election news and live coverage of assembly elections 2019 in Maharashtra and Haryana.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.