Fire Breaks Out In Delhi's Kashmere Gate

A fire broke out tonight at a shoe company's showroom in North Delhi's Kashmere Gate area, police said.

 Share
EMAIL
PRINT
COMMENTS
Fire Breaks Out In Delhi's Kashmere Gate

An electrical short-circuit triggered the fire, suspect the police.


New Delhi:  A fire broke out tonight at a shoe company's showroom in north Delhi's Kashmere Gate area, police said.

"A call about the fire was received by us at 8:05 PM. Fire Department personnel are at work at the site located on Church Road," a Delhi Fire Service official said.

"No casualty or injury to anyone has been immediately reported and further details are awaited," he said.

Police suspected that an electrical short-circuit triggered the fire.

"The fire spread quickly due to hot weather condition," a police official said. 

(Except for the headline, this story has not been edited by NDTV staff and is published from a syndicated feed.)


Follow NDTV for latest election news and live coverage of assembly elections 2019 in Maharashtra and Haryana.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.

NDTV Beeps - your daily newsletter

................................ Advertisement ................................

................................ Advertisement ................................

................................ Advertisement ................................