Chief Minister Kejriwal has retained key portfolios including Home and Finance. Power, a major plank during his campaigning, has also been retained by the 45-year-old leader. (We are here to serve, says Kejriwal)
His close associate, Manish Sisodia, has been given Education and Urban Development.
While announcing 26-year-old minister Rakhi Birla's portfolios, Mr Kejriwal said he has asked her to focus on women's safety in the national capital.
The portfolios allocated today include:
- Arvind Kejriwal: Home, Power, Finance, Vigilance, Services and all other departments not allocated to others
- Manish Sisodia: Education, Higher Education, Public Works Department, Urban Development, Local Bodies, Land & Building and Revenue
- Somnath Bharti: Tourism, Law, Administrative Reforms, Art & Culture
- Saurabh Bhardwaj: Food & Supply, Environment, Transport, Election
- Rakhi Birla: Women & Child, Social Welfare, Women's Safety, Languages
- Girish Soni: Development, Employment, Scheduled Castes & Scheduled Tribes
- Satyendra Kumar Jain: Health, Industries, Gurudwara
Get Breaking news, live coverage, and Latest News from India and around the world on NDTV.com. Catch all the Live TV action on NDTV 24x7 and NDTV India. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.