The mishap occurred when a person sitting on the roof of the bus came in contact with the overhead live wire, SHO, Heemarwas, Balaraj Singh, told PTI.
Five persons died instantly of electrocution.
The bus was on way from Pilani-Rampur to Bahal in Haryana had 35 passengers on board.
The injured were rushed to a government hospital in Pilani, the police official added.
Follow NDTV for latest election news and live coverage of assembly elections 2019 in Maharashtra and Haryana.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.