- "Unfollow on Twitter people who abuse women and badmouth them."
- "The ministers responsible for Rohith's suicide should be thrown out of the cabinet. He should get justice." Mr Kejriwal's Aam Aadmi Party and other opposition parties allege that research scholar Rohith Vemula was harassed by the Hyderabad Central University under pressure from union ministers Smriti Irani and Bandaru Dattatreya.
- "Stop dismantling elected state governments. Contest elections and win fair and square. Stop back door entry." Mr Kejriwal was referring to the turmoil in Uttarakhand, where President's Rule was imposed last month, a day before then Chief Minister Harish Rawat was to seek a trust vote.
- "Let Delhi government work. The people of Delhi are happy with the government."
- "Stop the hooligans. People are being beaten up for not saying Bharat Mata Ki Jai. Some are being killed because of what they eat. Throw the hooligans in jail."
Get Breaking news, live coverage, and Latest News from India and around the world on NDTV.com. Catch all the Live TV action on NDTV 24x7 and NDTV India. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.