Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed a rally in Purnea district of Bihar.
Here are the highlights:
- People who are in power,it's their responsibility to give account of their work,Lalu ji ruled for 15 years,Chhota bhai (Nitish Kumar) ruled for 10 years
- The list of leaders is so long that all the time will go in taking their names
- The crowd is so huge, but there is no bigger ground in Purnea, we can't go anywhere
- Our sisters and mothers are angry about the law and order situation in the state as they have to suffer the most
- That is why ever since the fear of jungle raj has come, women have been coming out in favour of BJP in large numbers
- Nitish ji does not talk about electricity because he knows people will question him on his promise to provide electricity to every home.
- Is it a crime for me to come to Bihar. Why are they continuously commenting about me coming here
- Do you remember November 2, 1984? What happened in Delhi? Sikhs were being killed. Serious charges against Congress
- And ironically now the Congress talks of tolerance
- Lalu ji and Nitish ji you fought the Congress for years. What compelled (Nitish Kumar, Lalu Yadav) to give Congress 40 seats to contest? Thanks for giving us those 40 seats on a platter
- The people of Bihar are going to give us a two-third majority in the election
- Nitish Babu and Lalu Ji you can play as many games as you want, results will be out on November 8 and Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis
- We are seeking your votes for development. Providing 24/7 power is our promise
- The second, third and fourth day after Indira Ji's death, Sikhs were killed in broad daylight, the Congress and its leaders were blamed
- The same November 2, Congress is giving a lecture on tolerance.