New Delhi: Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley today released the BJP's vision document for the upcoming Bihar assembly elections in New Delhi.
Following are the highlights of the event:
- We have prepared an agenda for Bihar elections. This vision document is the charter of development.
- In 2005 we had decided that we will end Jungle Raj in Bihar.
- There was not any stability in Janata Dal United's administration.
- In the first four decades, except a few times, the Congress has ruled Bihar.
- For 15 years, there was a Rashtriya Janata Dal government and then in the last 10 years there was the JDU government.
- In such a long time, the entire state should have changed.
- Madhya Pradesh was among BIMARU states.
- There were no roads, electricity...but we changed the entire state in 15 years.
- The Centre is always willing to extend any kind of support to Bihar.
- The poor people should get their dues, it is the thrust of the vision document.
- I hope we will with a majority and we can bring to reality the plans mentioned in the vision document.