Candidates with the following educational qualifications are eligible to apply
- Full time First Class Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering
- Full time first class Master's Degree in Economics/ Business Economics/ Statistics/ Operation Research / Transport Planning
- Full time first class MBA with specialization in Finance
- Full time first class Master's Degree in Transport Engineering/ Transport Planning
- Full time first class Bachelor's Degree in Engineering/ Master's Degree in Economics/ Statistics/ Operations Research with Diploma (Full time not mandatory in Diploma) in Rail Transport and Management/ Multimodal Transport & Logistics Management from Institute of Rail Transport (IRT)
- Full time first class MBA in Logistics Management/ Supply Chain Management.
'The candidate should possess full time Degree approved by UGC/AICTE; from a University incorporated by an Act of Central or State legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be Deemed as University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956. Sections A & B examination of the Institution of Engineers (India) which is treated as equivalent to Degree by Govt. of India, shall also be accepted.'
Follow NDTV for latest election news and live coverage of assembly elections 2019 in Maharashtra and Haryana.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.