Office Assistant Stenography: 3 posts
Junior Engineer (Mechanical): 1 post
Junior Engineer (IT): 2 posts
Junior Engineer (Electrical): 3 posts
Junior Engineer (Civil): 20 posts
Management Trainee (Finance): 4 posts
Office Assistant Stenography: Graduate in any stream with speed in English and Hindi shorthand 70/ 70 wpm and typing speed on Computer at 35/ 30 wpm are eligible to apply. The upper age limit is 22 years.
Junior Engineer: Candidates with Diploma in the relevant discipline with 60% aggregate. The upper age limit is 28 years.
Management Trainee (Finance): Candidates in the age limit of 29 years with ICAI/ ICWA or full time with 60% aggregate marks are eligible.
- General Manager (Engineering)
- Additional General Manager (Engineering, Law, Finance)
- Deputy General Manager (Engineering, Finance)
- Project Manager (Civil)
- Manager (Finance, Investor, Architecture and Planning)
- Deputy Project Manager (Civil)
- Deputy Manager (Finance, Architecture and Planning)
- Senior Project Executive (Engineering)
- Assistant Manager (CS, HRM, Finance, Investor Relations)
Click here for more Government Jobs