Office Assistant Stenography: 3 posts
Junior Engineer (Mechanical): 1 post
Junior Engineer (IT): 2 posts
Junior Engineer (Electrical): 3 posts
Junior Engineer (Civil): 20 posts
Management Trainee (Finance): 4 posts
Office Assistant Stenography: Graduate in any stream with speed in English and Hindi shorthand 70/ 70 wpm and typing speed on Computer at 35/ 30 wpm are eligible to apply. The upper age limit is 22 years.
Junior Engineer: Candidates with Diploma in the relevant discipline with 60% aggregate. The upper age limit is 28 years.
Management Trainee (Finance): Candidates in the age limit of 29 years with ICAI/ ICWA or full time with 60% aggregate marks are eligible.
- General Manager (Engineering)
- Additional General Manager (Engineering, Law, Finance)
- Deputy General Manager (Engineering, Finance)
- Project Manager (Civil)
- Manager (Finance, Investor, Architecture and Planning)
- Deputy Project Manager (Civil)
- Deputy Manager (Finance, Architecture and Planning)
- Senior Project Executive (Engineering)
- Assistant Manager (CS, HRM, Finance, Investor Relations)
Click here for more Government Jobs
Election Results for Lok Sabha Election 2019 will be out on May 23. Get the latest election news and live updates on ndtv.com/elections. Catch all the action on NDTV Live. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for news updates from each of the 543 parliamentary seats for the election 2019