- Chief Officer Grade-2 (Urban Local Bodies) in the Directorate of Municipal Administration: 34
- Accountant (Urban Local Bodies) in the Directorate of Municipal Administration: 26
- First Grade Revenue Inspector (Urban Local Bodies) in the Directorate of Municipal Administration: 37
- Accounts Assistant in Karnataka State Audit & Accounts Dept.: 149
- Residential School Teachers in Residential Schools in the Dept. of Social Welfare: 123
- Junior Accounts Assistant in the Dept.of Karnataka State Audit and Accounts: 42
- Library Assistant in the Dept.of Collegiate Education: 29
- Data Entry Operator in the Karnataka Slum Clearance Board: 1
- Bill Collector (Urban Local Bodies) in the Directorate of Municipal Administration: 101
- Marketing Assistant in the Dept. of Agricultural Marketing: 25
- Library Assistant in Karnataka Government Secretariat Library: 4
Eligibility criteria vary for each of the post mentioned above.
- Chief Officer Grade-2: Graduate
- Accountant: BCom with accountancy and commerce
- First Grade Revenue Inspector: Graduate
- Accounts Assistant: BCom or BBM degree
- Residential School Teachers: SSLC with TCH/ D.Ed Training Certificate (with Kannada Medium)
- Junior Accounts Assistant: PUC pass in Commerce (Accountancy as an optional subject)
- Library Assistant: SSLC pass and Diploma in Library Science
- Data Entry Operator: SSLC pass, Senior Grade Typewriting pass (English and Kannada)
- Bill Collector: SSLC pass
- Library Assistant: Diploma in Library Science (aggregate of 50% marks)
The last date for submission of application is 15 April 2017.
Get the latest election news, live updates and election schedule for Lok Sabha Elections 2019 on ndtv.com/elections. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for updates from each of the 543 parliamentary seats for the 2019 Indian general elections.