Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has announced the tentative date for the Bihar Judicial Services Preliminary examination 2018. The exam is expected to be conducted on November 25, 2018. The date may be changed by the commission if necessary. The Commission had begun the application process for Bihar Judicial Services exam on September 11, 2018.
The exam Bihar Judicial Services Preliminary Exam will be OMR based. The questions will be objective in nature.
There will be two papers in the preliminary examination - General Studies, and Law. The General Studies paper will carry 100 marks. The paper on law will carry 150 marks.
The topics covered in the Bihar Judicial Services Preliminary exams are:
- General Knowledge including current affairs
- Elementary General Science
- Law of Evidence and Procedure
- Constitutional and Administrative Law of India
- Hindu Law and Muhammadan Law
- Law of Transfer of Property, Principles of Equity, Law of Trusts and Specific Relief
- Law of Contracts and Torts
- Commercial Law
Candidates who qualify in the preliminary examination will have to appear for the Bihar Judicial Services Main examination.
Click here for more Jobs News
Follow NDTV for latest election news and live coverage of assembly elections 2019 in Maharashtra and Haryana.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.