- Jaipur: Elderly couple killed in cooking gas cylinder explosion
- Cops: Husband was cooking in the kitchen when the cylinder exploded
- Cops: Couple was burnt alive
Jagdish Nayak and his wife Dhapu Devi, both in their 60s, were residents of in Akeda village.
The woman was a cancer patient and bed-ridden.
Her husband Jagdish was working in the kitchen early in the morning when the cylinder exploded. Both of them were burnt alive, police said.
The bodies were shifted to a hospital for postmortem, they said.