- Only reduced emission crackers can be manufactured and sold.
- Ladis or chain-firecrackers which are very noisy are banned.
- Sale of firecrackers will happen only through licensed vendors.
- Only those that are within noise pollution limits set in July 2005 verdict are allowed.
- Firecrackers are allowed from 8 to 10 pm on Diwali, 11:55 pm to 12:30 am on Christmas and New Year.
Get Breaking news, live coverage, and Latest News from India and around the world on NDTV.com. Catch all the Live TV action on NDTV 24x7 and NDTV India. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.