Congress President Rahul Gandhi addressed the booth committee members in Karnataka
Prime Minister Narendra Modi, visited Greater Noida in Uttar Pradesh to launch various development projects at Pt. Deendayal Upadhyaya Institute of Archaeology in Greater Noida.
PM unveiled plaque to mark the inauguration of Pt. Deendayal Upadhyaya Institute of Archaeology. He will unveil the statue of Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya at the campus.
PM also inaugurated Noida City Centre - Noida Electronic City Section of the Metro. The new section will provide a convenient and faster mode of transport for the residents of Noida.
The Prime Minister also lay the foundation stone of two thermal Power Plants. One of them is 1320 MW Super Thermal Power Project at Khurja, in District Bulandshahar of Uttar Pradesh. The second one is the 1320 MW Thermal Power Plant at Buxar in Bihar. The Buxar thermal Power plant will be launched through video link.
Meanwhile, Congress President Rahul Gandhi also started the party campaign for the Lok Sabha elections in Karnataka. Mr Gandhi addressed booth committee members.
Here are the LIVE Updates on major developments related to Lok Sabha Elections:
Thermal power plants in Buxar and Khurja
PM Modi has laid the foundation stones for thermal power plants in Buxar and Khurja. By focussing on production, transmission, distribution and connection, the NDA Government has transformed the power sector.
PM Congratulates States on getting their own DD Free Dish
11 more state DD channels brought on satellite footprint: PM Modi Prime Minister Narendra Modi has said national broadcaster Prasar Bharati has brought 11 more state Doordarshan channels, including five for the northeastern states, on the satellite footprint of the country.
"Glad to note that Prasar Bharati has brought 11 more State DD Channels on the Satellite footprint of India through DD Free Dish," he tweeted.
"This includes five channels for Northeastern states. This will go a long way in strengthening regional cultures and fulfilling people's aspirations," he said.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the 6.6-km Noida City Centre-Noida Electronic City section, an extension of the Delhi Metro's BlueLine in the neighbouring city.
PM Modi also laid foundation stone of 1320 MW thermal power plant in Khurja, Bulandshahr from Greater Noida and for 1320 MW power plant in Buxar, Bihar via video link.
Earlier, he unveiled a statue of Deendayal Upadahyaya on the campus of Pt Deendayal Upadhyaya Institute of Archaeology in Greater Noida.
Congress President Rahul Gandhi addresses public meeting in Haveri, Karnataka:
- A few days ago, PM Narendra Modi came to Karnataka and said that we are giving lollipop to farmers in the form of farm loan waivers. He referred to the Rs. 11,000 Crore farm loan waiver as a "lollipop"
- Anil Ambani has a debt off Rs. 45,000 Crore and he was given Rs. 30,000 Crore by Mr. Modi in the form of Rafale deal
- PM Narendra Modi said he wants to be Chowkidar of the country, but, instead in the Rafale deal, he gave Rs. 30,000 Crore to Anil Ambani.
- The slogan of "Acche Din Aayenge" has changed to "Chowkidar chor hai"
- CBI Director was removed at midnight because he wanted to start an inquiry into the Rafale deal.
- Even after Supreme Court reversed the removal, PM Modi removed him again
- PM Modi is not people's Chowkidar, he is Anil Ambani's Chowkidar
- Few days ago, our soldiers were martyred in Pulwama. Who sent Masood Azhar, who was responsible for Pulwama terror attack, back to Pakistan? It was BJP
- Ajit Doval, who is the National Security Advisor for the Modi Government, escorted head of JeM Masood Azhar back to Pakistan. We are not like Narendra Modi, we don't bow down to terrorists
- Explain to the nation what you did when the Chinese invaded Doklam. You were with Chinese premiere while that happened.
- I raised few important questions on Rafale in the Parliament. Why was Anil Ambani given the deal? And why was HAL sidelined, stealing many job opportunities from the youth of Karnataka?
- When I raised questions to Mr. Modi about Rafale deal, he couldn't meet my eyes
- In Parliament, PM Narendra Modi says MNREGA is a mistake and mocks the scheme. He reduced funding to this scheme
- Congress is going to implement another historic policy- Minimum Income Guarantee. Mr. Modi can give Rs. 30,000 Crore to Anil Ambani, we will provide minimum income to every poor citizen
PM Modi speaks at the launch of various development projects in Noida:
- Earlier, Noida was known for various land scams. Today Noida is known for the new development opportunities.
- Noida is growing as a big hub for Make In India. Uttar Pradesh is changing.
- Whenever Noida was mentioned earlier it meant no development but now it signifies development and progress
- Noida is now one of the most progressive places of Uttar Pradesh
- Today two more major power plants have been found here
- To improve connectivity from here, the country's biggest airport is being constructed in Jewar.
- All formalities regarding this decision are complete.
- Before 2014, there were just two mobile phone manufacturing factories in the country. Today approximately 125 factories are making mobile phones in the country, and out of those 125, many are in Noida.
- India is number 2 in the world in terms of making mobile phones
- New India is now moving at a new pace
- The careless attitude of the previous governments led to the dilapidated state of power sector in the country
Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurates Pt. Deendayal Upadhyaya Institute of Archaeology in Noida.