Fire Breaks Out At Amit Shah's Uttar Pradesh Meeting Venue In Rae Bareli

The fire, which occurred in Rae Bareli, was brought under control in short time, broke out due to an electrical short-circuit near the media enclosure, officials said.

 Share
EMAIL
PRINT
COMMENTS
Fire Breaks Out At Amit Shah's Uttar Pradesh Meeting Venue In Rae Bareli

The accidental fire in the meeting venue at Rae Bareli, caused panic and commotion


Rae Bareli:  A minor fire broke out at the venue of a public meeting of BJP president Amit Shah, triggering panic and commotion in the audience.

The fire, which was brought under control in short time, broke out due to an electrical short-circuit near the media enclosure, officials said.
 
amit shah rally fire twitter

An electrical short-circuit near the media enclosure which caused the fire, was brought under control in a short time

Mr Shah and Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath were present on the dais at the time of the incident.

State BJP chief Mahendranath Pandey was addressing the gathering when smoke and sparks were noticed.

Because of the fire, the programme was stopped for a while.

NDTV Beeps - your daily newsletter

................................ Advertisement ................................

................................ Advertisement ................................

................................ Advertisement ................................