Aam Aadmi Party addresses the media on expelled AAP leader Vinod Kumar Binny and his threat to the government.
Here are the highlights:
- People are talking about women's respect. If we don't respect women, can say confidently no other party respects women
- NTPC never threatened the previous government, other states
- BJP starts protesting before the government even knows about blackouts
- There is no evidence of racism on Khirki incident
- We even released videos that showed a woman hiding drugs
- Narendra Modi, Arun Jaitley conspiring to bring down the Delhi government
- BJP is scared of AAP's rising popularity
- We have information from sources that Arun Jaitley will try to defame AAP
- Modi has to explain the hatred against Bangladeshis and the Nigeria-Goa incident
- Some people in media and Arun Jaitley are conspiring against AAP
- Will start a 'Pol Khol Abhiyaan' in Delhi from tomorrow
- In the Arunachal Pradesh student incident, the government has talked about magisterial inquiry. I want to ask Modi - who is responsible for it? Why are you trying to defame AAP?
- Journalists should check facts before reporting anything