Yogi Adityanath's government completed 100 days in office.
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath addressed a press conference in Lucknow after his government completed 100 days in office on Monday. Yogi Adityanath-led BJP government,which took office on March 18 after winning 325 of the 403 Assembly seats along with its allies, organised a low-key anniversary celebrations with no big event to showcase its achievements. The Yogi Adityanath government faces major challenges, some of the biggest being raising funds for the farm loan-waiver and law and order issues. Here are the highlights of Yogi Adityanath's press conference in Lucknow:
- Hope to fulfill late Deendayal Upadhyaya's dreams.
- My government is working for all sections, without discrimination.
- The state was stuck in dynasty politics, getting rid of it.
- Aim to protect farmers, buying 5 times more wheat from them.
- Rs 22,000 crore loans waived for sugarcane farmers.
- Asked Centre for 24-hour power supply for all villages.
- Stop VIP culture, No 'lal battis' except for emergencies.
- Will ensure women's security, will make UP mafia-free.