Here are the highlights of Yogi Adityanath's press conference in Lucknow:
- Hope to fulfill late Deendayal Upadhyaya's dreams.
- My government is working for all sections, without discrimination.
- The state was stuck in dynasty politics, getting rid of it.
- Aim to protect farmers, buying 5 times more wheat from them.
- Rs 22,000 crore loans waived for sugarcane farmers.
- Asked Centre for 24-hour power supply for all villages.
- Stop VIP culture, No 'lal battis' except for emergencies.
- Will ensure women's security, will make UP mafia-free.
Get the latest election news, live updates and election schedule for Lok Sabha Elections 2019 on ndtv.com/elections. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for updates from each of the 543 parliamentary seats for the 2019 Indian general elections.