Ghee for belly fat: Here's how it aids weight loss
Ghee, despite its reputation as an unhealthy kitchen ingredient is actually healthy if eaten in the right proportion. Here's how it helps people lose weight and burn belly fat:
- Ghee is packed with essential amino acids that assist in mobilising the fat and making the fat cells to shrink in size. So, if you think your body is accumulating fat quickly, consider adding ghee to your weight loss diet.
- Ghee contains conjugated linoleic acid, which is a type of omega-6 fatty acids, which when consumed aids in weight loss.
- Omega-6 fatty acids can also help increase lean body mass and reduce fat mass, which in turn aids weight loss.
- Similarly, the omega-3 fatty acids in ghee also help you lose inches and shed body fat.
- Moreover, ghee comes packed with a range of benefits, ranging from improving digestion to preventing inflammation, which can further help you lose weight.
While ghee may be a great ingredient that may help you lose weight, you should understand that anything in excess is bad. Despite its health benefits and benefits for weight loss, ghee should be taken in moderation, considering it is high in saturated fats. It is okay to take one to two teaspoons of ghee every day in order to yield maximum benefits.
So, use ghee for burning belly fat and ensure shedding some kilos; don't forget to add a healthy diet and engage in exercises to lose weight in a healthy way.
Get the latest election news, live updates and election schedule for Lok Sabha Elections 2019 on ndtv.com/elections. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for updates from each of the 543 parliamentary seats for the 2019 Indian general elections.