- Rakul Preet posted a throwback
- She misses her "good hair day"
- Rakul added a heart emoji to her post
Rakul Preet Singh cannot wait to go back to work. Ask why? Well, her reason is not very common and predictable. The actress, on Thursday, posted a picture of herself reveling in the pleasure of a good hair day. If you are a girl, you know what we are talking about. A good hair day is one of the best and most important days, right? Rakul Preet Singh, however, doesn't want to compromise. Her wish? To enjoy a good hair day, everyday. We already believe that every day is a good hair day for her. “Can't wait to get back on set and enjoy a good hair day, everyday. Throwback to normal times,” wrote the actress in the caption. Rakul Preet's personal nutritionist called the actress “lovely.”
The 30-year-old has always preferred home remedies for skin care and health. She often talks about different ways to adopt a natural lifestyle and advocates her fans and followers through her social media handle. Last year, Rakul Preet said that she has two main rules that help her look good, inside out. First is to work out hard in the gym and the other is to think simple in the kitchen. In an interview with Vogue magazine, the actress revealed two natural DIY hair care packs that she swears by for great hair.
1. To calm your irritated scalp, mix the desired amount of mashed papaya (based on your hair length) with apple cider vinegar and coconut oil. The papain enzymes work to prevent build-up on the scalp that can exacerbate dandruff and seborrheic dermatitis. Apple cider vinegar can help balance the pH balance of the scalp, while the lauric acid in the oil has super antimicrobial and anti-fungal properties.
2. Whip banana, papaya and olive oil into a thick paste, and apply all over the scalp and through the lengths. Banana's potassium content helps to fortify fine hair, while olive oil penetrates the hair and moisturises it from the inside out. With papaya's scalp cleansing abilities, hair is rendered softer and more volumised.
Rakul Preet's film titled Sardar Ka Grandson released on Netflix on May 18. The comedy-drama stars Arjun Kapoor in the male lead. Directed by Kaashvie Nair, the movie is produced by Bhushan Kumar, Divya Khosla Kumar, Krishan Kumar, Monisha Advani, Madhu Bhojwani, Nikkhil Advani and John Abraham. Neena Gupta plays an important role in the film. Rakul Preet will next be seen in Mayday starring Ajay Devgn in the lead role.