The student must complete one year training in Korean language and attain level 3 on TOPIK (Test of Proficiency in Korean) before the completion of the language program. Such scholars who already have level 3 on TOPIK will be exempted from taking the language course and will be able to start their 4-year Bachelor program directly.
- Neither the applicant nor their parents should be a Korean citizen.
- The applicant must not be older than 25 years as on March 1, 2018.
- The applicant must have graduated from or is expected to graduate from High School by March 1, 2018. Those who already have a Bachelor degree or a higher degree are not eligible to apply.
- The applicant must have a CGPA average of 80% or must be in the top 20% throughout entire high school year.
- The applicant must not have any other scholarship for an undergraduate degree from Korea.
- Applicants with proficiency in Korean (TOPIK level 3) or English (IELTS above 5.5) will be given preference.
Candidates would need the following documents for application:
- Completed application form
- Personal statement
- Two recommendations
- Study plan
- Graduation Certificate from High School
- High School Grade Transcript
- Certificates of Citizenship of the Applicant and Parents
- Any Awards (optional)
- Proficiency in language (Proficiency in Korean (TOPIK), Proficiency in English (IELTS))
- Copy of the applicant's passport
Click here for more Education News
Election Results for Lok Sabha Election 2019 will be out on May 23. Get the latest election news and live updates on ndtv.com/elections. Catch all the action on NDTV Live. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for news updates from each of the 543 parliamentary seats for the election 2019