The student must complete one year training in Korean language and attain level 3 on TOPIK (Test of Proficiency in Korean) before the completion of the language program. Such scholars who already have level 3 on TOPIK will be exempted from taking the language course and will be able to start their 4-year Bachelor program directly.
- Neither the applicant nor their parents should be a Korean citizen.
- The applicant must not be older than 25 years as on March 1, 2018.
- The applicant must have graduated from or is expected to graduate from High School by March 1, 2018. Those who already have a Bachelor degree or a higher degree are not eligible to apply.
- The applicant must have a CGPA average of 80% or must be in the top 20% throughout entire high school year.
- The applicant must not have any other scholarship for an undergraduate degree from Korea.
- Applicants with proficiency in Korean (TOPIK level 3) or English (IELTS above 5.5) will be given preference.
Candidates would need the following documents for application:
- Completed application form
- Personal statement
- Two recommendations
- Study plan
- Graduation Certificate from High School
- High School Grade Transcript
- Certificates of Citizenship of the Applicant and Parents
- Any Awards (optional)
- Proficiency in language (Proficiency in Korean (TOPIK), Proficiency in English (IELTS))
- Copy of the applicant's passport
Click here for more Education News