IIST Releases Admission Notification; Process To Start From May 22
The Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST) has released the notification for the application process for admission to four-year B.Tech. programs and five year dual degree B.Tech. and MS/M.Tech. program.
Education | Written by Anisha Singh, | Updated: May 1, 2017 12:04 pm IST | Source: NDTV
IIST Admission Schedule
IIST admission process commences: May 22, 2017
IIST admission window closes: June 12, 2017
IIST Admission Counselling: 4th week of June 2017
- Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Candidates belonging to General or OBC category must have been born on or after October 1, 1992.
- Candidates belonging to SC, ST or PwD category must have been born on or after October 1, 1987.
- Candidate must have secured at least 75% aggregate marks in the Class 12 (or equivalent) Board examination. The aggregate marks required for SC, ST and PwD candidates is at least 65%.
- Candidate must appear in JEE Advanced 2017.
IIST Admission List
IIST admission list will be prepared on the basis of a candidates All India Rank (including category rank) in JEE Advanced 2017.
IIST is a deemed to be university and an autonomous body under Department of Space (DoS). Students enrolled in B.Tech. and dual degree programs at IIST also stand a chance to be absorbed in ISRO/DoS based on the eligibility and human resources requirements.
Click here for more Admission and Education News