National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the result for CMAT 2019 and GPAT 2019. The result for both the examinations are available on the respective official websites. The CMAT 2019 examination was conducted in online mode on January 28, 29, 2019 and GPAT 2019 examination was conducted on January 28, 2019. The result for the examinations was declared on February 6, 2019.
CMAT 2019 Result Highlights
- A total of 64582 candidates had registered for the examination out of which 54516 candidates appeared for the examination. This number also includes 127 PwD candidates who appeared for the examination.
- Out of the total candidates who appeared for the examination, 29166 were male and 25350 were female.
- A National Merit Ranking (All India Rank) has been arrived based on the Marks secured against Total Marks. In case total marks are same for more than one candidate, the ranking has been done on sectional score considered in the order of :- Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation (QTDI), Logical Reasoning (LR), Language Comprehension (LC), General Awareness(GA) and Candidate older in age.
- The merit list indicates Roll number, Rank, NTA Score and the Marks obtained of all the candidates.
- CMAT 2019 score is valid for admission only to the 2019-20 academic session.
- The NTA Score (Percentile) indicates the percentage of candidates that have scored EQUAL TO OR BELOW (same or lower raw marks) candidates. The NTA scores of a Candidate have been calculated as follows:
- (100 X Number of candidates appeared in the examination with raw marks EQUAL TO OR LESS than the candidate)/ Total number of the candidates appeared
- Mr. Sharma Navanshu Surendra (Roll No GJ04100199) obtained 100.00 NTA Score and secured 1st rank in the CMAT 2019 exam.
GPAT 2019 Result Highlights
- A total of 42827 candidates had registered for the GPAT 2019 examination out of which 40649 appeared for the exam.
- Out of the total candidates who appeared for the GPAT 2019 exam, 18044 were male, 22604 were female, and 1 candidate was transgender. This number includes 125 PwD candidates.
- A total of 4119 candidates (1909 Male and 2210 Female) qualified in GPAT-2019 for the purpose of applying for scholarship.
- The GPAT-2019 score will be valid for Three years from the date of announcement of the result for admission in PG programme and for the purpose of applying for scholarship in M. Pharma course.
- The validity of the GPAT score card shall be for three years so that even after completing M. Pharma degree, if someone is interested in getting registered for Ph. D. degree and availing National Doctoral Scholarship, the same score will be applicable.
- The cut off marks for Unreserved category candidates is 141, for OBC-NCL category candidates is 117, for SC category candidates is 95, and for St category candidates is 74.
- Ms. Yawalkar Ankita Nitin (Roll No GJ01200444) obtained 100.00 NTA Score and secured 1st rank in GPAT 2019 exam.
Click here for more Education News
Get the latest election news, live updates and election schedule for Lok Sabha Elections 2019 on ndtv.com/elections. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for updates from each of the 543 parliamentary seats for the 2019 Indian general elections. Election results will be out on May 23.